Submit a Paper
Acceptance to present at TEMSCON 2019 will be based on a full-paper review (not an abstract review).
1. All papers should follow the IEEE manuscript template for conference proceedings, found at https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
2. Please use the US letter format, only.
3. The maximum font size allowed is 10. Papers no longer than 6 pages are highly encouraged. 7-page and 8-page papers are allowed, with a
charge of $100/page greater than 6.
4. Papers longer than 8 pages will be rejected without review. Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, headers or footers, in 2-column format.
5. For PDFs, use PDF/A format, fonts must be embedded, with no bookmarks, and no hyperlinks (URL in text OK).
6. You may want to emulate something similar to IEEE SysCon’s website: http://ieeesyscon.org/pages/author-instructions.